The current medical device startup product development project is still in process. However, there have been several lessons learned already with this project. Here are 8:
- Finalizing Design Control documentation may lag a little (and it’s okay).
- A good project manager maybe should be a control freak.
- Trust project team members. Don’t trust project team members.
- Go to my network. Expand my network.
- A task is not completed until there is clear objective evidence to support it.
- Delivering bad news never gets easier but should not be avoided.
- When I’m comfortable, I’m being too complacent.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate.